We're Not THAT Obsessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're Not THAT Obsessed

So, this totally awesome fourm we have created for you is for many different things. You Can come here to talk about Hanson, Twilight, or just talk and be totally random and crazy. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chadley
The One And Only Obsessed With Hanson Admin Who Is Known To Them As "GANG Girl"
Chadley

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. Empty
PostSubject: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Alright, first post! Yay! This is officially my (Chadley's) blog and I shall fill it with insane thoughts about Hanson...

...or anything else about life.

So, a few days ago I found out something about my guys that hurt me. I shall not share (I'm trying to save them some dignity) but it made me dissapointed in them. I do love them and always shall, but we do go through our rough spots. When I heard about it, I was a bit shocked and pained. I know they love their fans and I love them, but this strained the relationship. I tried to put it behind me, but it keeps nagging at me. I still can't wait for their concert in October, but it felt like we had lost a certain spark.

Last night, my friends Zoe and Julie (members on here) jumped on my bed and broke it. Today, we removed it from my room and went shopping for a new bed frame. After I had found an amazing one, we ordered it and it shall come on Monday. When we got home, my dad cleared out my room and vacumned so now it's really empty in the middle.

Today, I got the idea for my friend's birthday present. She's going to the Hanson concert in October and she's never listened to them. So I'm making her two CDs, one from 1997-2003 and one from 2003-present of Hanson songs so she can listen to them. I made the first CD and it's amazing.

You may be wondering how all these things relate. I shall now explain.

I went upstairs to my room to make sure the CD worked. I put it in my clock which has a CD player that was sitting on the floor cause there weren't any furniture for it to go on and played it. I then sat on the floor as MMMBop came on and then it hit me:

I love Hanson.

I suddenly forgot about the horrible things I had heard a few days ago and pushed it behind me. It doesn't matter to me what they do in their spare time, as long as they keep writing the music they do and never stop. I know the type of people they are: the good ones. They may do some sketchy things that I may not approve of, but at the end of the day, they're still my guys.

I then spent a whole hour listening to that first CD of their older classics dancing around and pretending to play the guitar during all of Ike's guitar solos. I also put on a frayed scarf in honor of my love for Taylor and totally messed up my hair for Zac. I put on fuzzy, striped, long socks and danced around until the sun went down.

It was the best Hanson moment.

Anyway, that is all for now. You all are probably mortally frightened by my obvious obsession. I'm sorry.

I just felt like sharing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadleyloveshanson
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Alright, so, many of you probably know about this, but I just wanted to share about something that happened to me on...um...Thursday...I think. *cough*

Anyway! On Thursday (yeah. I'm like 99.9% sure it was on Thursday) we were playing a game that's a lot like kickball. Anyway, Zoe (HeresMyHello) went to catch the ball but she dropped it behind her. My friend, Lauren, who was currently the pitcher, told me to run and get it. The ball then slowly rolled towards the bleachers (about 6 feet away) and I bent down and ran towards it. As I got it in my arms, about 2 things happened.

1. My feet wouldn't stop

and...

2. I crashed into the bleachers

I'm a bit unsure what then happened as my face and shoulder collided into the side of the bleachers, but I remember feeling...um...well, pain. I then stood up, ball in arms, and started giggling uncontrollably. The first sign that I had seriously injured myself was when I went up to my one friend and said "Oh my god, I ran into the lockers!"

Well...realisticly, the lockers were on the other side of the gym and I had actually hit the bleachers.

I then got to go home (...since I couldn't remember my gym period, locker number, homeroom, and a whole class seemed to slip from my mind) and it turned out *drumroll* I HAD A SLIGHT CONCUSSION!!

WOOOOO!! WOOT!

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know. If you find I'm a bit loopy the next few days, you shall know why. Very Happy

...and if you ask me about something that happened before Thursday and I don't seem to remember, you'll also know why.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm

So, this is just an email I recently found that I had typed to my friend, Casey, on May 3rd of 2008. It was the morning after my first Hanson concert and I wanted to tell her about it.

It gets a little gushy...O_o

But, I just thought I would post it for fun:

So, in case you're wondering how the concert went, I'm going to tell you in this e-mail. So, sit back and relax because it will be long, get a box of Kleenex's because you will cry from laughter and sadness, and get your eyes ready because the font's so damn small.

It all began with getting there. The line wrapped around two blocks and whoever said this concert would be small *cough* Julie and Zoe and just about everyone else* the present 1300 people there, all ready to see Hanson, proved them all wrong. The building inside was about half the size of our cafeteria, so you can see why 1300 people would make things a bit crowded. We parked the car right next to this huge trailer (which we later noticed was Hanson's) and I waved to it just in case they were looking out the window at the time. *insert eye roll here* Then, we went to the local pizzeria down the street, saw some Hanson fans, got slices, and got in line. So, while we're waiting about a block and a half away, the girls in front of us start talking. Here, they had seen Zac walking the streets of Allentown with a paintball gun strapped around his waist. Now, I know what you're thinking. It's probably along the lines of "OH MY GOD! A PAINTBALL GUN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?" And, really, I have no excuse for Zac's insane behavior. Because, I thought the same thing. They also said they ran into Taylor *sigh* and Isaac who were following behind.

So, the line starts moving and we soon get there. Now, you have to remember the stuffed animals we made for them. You see, I had them stuffed in a tote bag and at the bag check, the girl took one look at the three stuffed animals on top and just laughed and waved us through, which I find stupid. What if I was secretly carrying a machete on the bottom? I could have assassinated Hanson (which I can't even think about) and it would have been that girl's fault. Hanson's death would have forever weighed on her shoulders. *shed a tear here, please*

We get inside, walk up the staircase to the stage, and immediately get in line for the merchandise. Now, sadly, they were not selling TOMS Shoes, so I did not get a pair. But, I'm planning on ordering them. Julie got a Hanson shirt, Zoe got nothing, but I got the most amazing, sexiest poster imaginable. I'll have to show it you, because it's awesome. (Right now it's hanging on my bedroom wall, and yes, I have talked to it. Last night I said "Goodnight, guys." and this morning I said "Good morning, Hanson!" Am I pathetic? No. I'm a Fanson. Case closed)

And us Fansons are Hanson devoted.

Anyway, back on track. Right when I'm paying, Kate Voegele walks right by me, actually bumping my shoulder a bit. She looked just like Elena but older and shorter. So, as soon as we're able, we get into the crowd (1300 people crushed into a little space) and watch as Kate Voegele plays about 5 songs (all mostly my favorites Very Happy) and then she goes on about how awesome of a show Hanson has planned for us. Right then, we have the most horrible position, about 50 feet away from the stage, and there are guys about 6'2'' everywhere. So then the stage crew is readying the stage for Steven Kellogg and the Sixers, and it's slightly hard to explain how it was set up. You see, half of the room had a ceiling, but the half I was under had a cut out section where there was a balcony and then a ceiling. So, I look up and see Steven Kellogg and the Sixers warming up. The one guy looks my way, I wave and shout, and he smiles and waves back.

My short moment of fame. Wink

So, they come on and they're awesome! They were so funny and the one guy looks a bit like Robert Pattinson but about a thousand times hotter with the cutest blue eyes and best hair style imaginable. They sang about 7 songs, all of them were good, and they rambled a bit with hilarious conversations. But, about half-way, this girl has a seizure right by me. Her eyes go all big and glazed, and they completely rushed her off. It was so scary. But then, they go off. And then it's Hanson time.

Now, this whole time, Zoe, Julie, and I have been slowly moving forward. And, well, actually, Julie stopped and just leaned against a pole while we got closer. So, we're waiting for about an hour, it's about 10 pm, and Hanson still hasn't come on. Everyone's getting a bit ansty.

And, now, Zoe and I have pressed ourselves so close we're literally 15 feet away from the stage. And then the coolest thing happens.

The lights go off. They just shut down and this huge dramatic music comes on. Slowly, these red and blue lights starts to flash around briefly, and out of the corner of the room, right by the merchandise stand, comes Hanson exploding from the doorway. Taylor's waving, Isaac's smiling, and Zac is just so happy to be there. Cameras flash and they're illuminated in this bright light. It looks so much like this paparazzi in Hollywood or something. I'm shouting, everyone's shouting. There was no air, and with 1300 people, it was so hot. They get on stage, and at once start playing.

So, Zoe and I are cheering our asses off. And then, the people next to us, who aren't really familar with Hanson (they were there for Steven Kellogg) say they're leaving, and give us their spots in standing. We immediately say yes, and now we have the best view of everything. I'm literally 10 feet away from Taylor on the keyboard.

Taylor actually SEES me and it's like I just knew what he was thinking: A 13 year old knows our songs!?!

And then he smiles at me. *sa-woon* And he's belting it out and singing and smiling every few minutes and then the worst thing happens. They're about 4 songs in, and he loses his voice.

Now, I think he was sick with a cold before he came on, but this is bad. His voice just disappears. So, he leans into the microphone and whispers with this hoarse voice "Would you guys please excuse us for a second? I promise we'll be right back!" They rush off, and everyone's like "...Oh my God, what happened?" We wait about 1 minute, and then they explode back out of the doors, and Taylor looks kind of tired, but excited. They jump back in, asking us if this is where we want to be, and how cool Allentown is.

They start singing and it's just so amazing. The music is blasting, Taylor's rocking out on the keyboard 10 feet away, Isaac's completely rocking the guitar as Zac lets his hair down and does head bangs. They're singing fantastically, and everyone's singing along with the words and dancing, even with the little space. And many times Taylor had us sing a few parts just us. He looks back at me and kind of holds in a laugh because here there are 30 year olds singing the words and slightly messing up, but here I am, a 13 year old, who knows all the lyrics perfectly.

They continue to sing, and then Taylor loses his voice again! I felt so bad! Isaac literally pushes him off, and Zac stays on to do a beautiful solo on the keyboard. The song he sang is probably one of my favorites now. It was stunning. See, Hanson has about 100 songs unrecorded and NOT on albums. And Zac sang one that he personally wrote, I think for his wife, and Julie and I just fell in love with it. So, he goes off because his brothers aren't back on yet, and now everyone's really scared.

But then like 2 minutes later, they come back. Taylor apologizes, and they start singing again. Casey, it was just so phenomenal. Everyone was dancing, everyone was cheering, the music was so loud, I couldn't even hear Zoe next to me.

Hanson. Rocked. The. Stage. I'm not even kidding. They were so energetic and lively and funny. I've never felt so completely happy.

So...this whole email was too big for one post, so I'm putting the end in the one to follow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm

So, they sing all my favorites! It was unbelievable! Taylor starts playing the harmonica (a really cute sight, by the way) and Zoe gets some fantastic pictures! I hope they'll be ready by Monday. They seemed so nice. And so then, they start my favorite song every by them. It was so cool because Taylor was like "You guys need to help us! We need YOU to sing the background!" So he teaches us what we need to sing, and we all sing it, but it was so hilarious because at the refrain everyone stops and starts signing with Taylor except me! I was like "Ooooh! Ooooh!" still singing the refrain and this is where I practically fainted. You know why?

Taylor. Hanson. Winked. At. Me.

*falls over dying, EMT restarts my heart, and now I'm back typing*

I wanted to just die! He looks at me and does the super quick wink like "Thanks for continuing the singing." I just about freaked! So, he stops singing and says "Guys, we NEED to do the Oooh! Please?!?!" And he does this like pout, so of course everyone does. So, they're rocking out to the Ooooh! song and I just start laughing because Taylor gets up, stands in the middle of the stage and just jumped repeatedly! He's just dancing and jumping and of course everyone else does. I don't know how that boy can jump in skinny jeans, while sick, and sing like an angel at the same time. I just don't know. And then they're singing other songs, and wow, you just should have been there. See, the one side of the building is like these garage doors. I guess they want that type of style. So, they open them for air, and guess what! There are all these people lined up out there who were just walking by and stopped to listen! It was so cool!

Everyone was swaying to the beat and Taylor kept everyone in the songs. Then, they do some slower songs, then some oldies that aren't their's, and then it's back to their songs. So, they start just singing and then they want us to do something kind of similar to the Ooooh! but now with Yeeaah! and it's one of my favorites. So, they're signing, and we're all like YEAAAH! And Taylor gets up again and leans over all sides of the stage and holds the microphone out and dude, his eyes are so pretty. From the flashes of light, you can see his blue eyes like so brilliantly in the light and it was so cute! He's all smiles and singing as we shout the lyrics.

And, then, as they sing more songs (they did about 20 total) they start to say the concert's over. Let's all take some time to cry now.

So, they go off with a lovely good bye and thank yous for coming and they walk off. And then everyone demands an encore. Everyone's like "HANSON! HANSON! HANSON!" So about 3 minutes later, they come back on! Taylor's just laughing, and so is everyone else, and they do one of my favorites. (They did a LOT of my favorites) and Taylor's like "Now, guys, you gotta dance to this one. I know you don't have much room, but just go like this!" and he starts to shake his hips and he wiggles to the floor like he's doing the twist and so does everyone else. So we're all dancing to this one song and they're playing and man, is that song energetic! It has this fast beat and I was belting the lyrics out.

So, they then do this one song Something Going Round, but first they did this intro to it, and as soon as he started talking, I knew it was that song.

I'll try to summarize the way he said it, but God knows I probably didn't get it all right.

Taylor: Do you all have something? (That's where I knew it was Something Going Round)
Crowd: YEEEAAA!
Taylor: Something you're proud of?
Taylor: ...You all seem really confident, don't you?
Taylor: WELL ALRIGHT! HIT IT ISAAC!

And they start playing and everyone's just moving to the beat and singing and everything. But they only did like 3 songs, and then they do this little closing about how touched they are that everyone is so into helping Africa and the walk and TOMS Shoes and everything else. Then, they do a refrain to this one song they wrote just for Africa (The Great Divide, I love the beginning to that song) and then they go off. And the concert was over.

Now, half-way through, my dad went to the bathroom. See, the bathroom is about 2 stories down, and he's walking up the stairs, and these three guys come running down the stairs talking about their voices. Now, my dad doesn't know it, but this is Hanson during the time that Taylor kept losing his voice. So, they bump into my dad and he has no clue they're Hanson and they're all like "Oh God, we're so sorry!" and my dad just thinks they're fans. So, my dad just kind of nods. Then, at the end, my dad's waiting outside for us, and they come exploding out the doors. My dad still has no clue it's Hanson and Taylor, again, bumps into him. They say they're sorry and Taylor's like "God, I'm so out of it tonight." and they run to their trailers. Now, my dad is like 100% sure they're fans until this couple goes "That was Hanson!!"

My dad could have gotten an autograph.

So, Julie, Zoe and I leave and we get outside and I'm a little bummed that I'm not going to see them, but then we see this mass of people surrounding their trailer and so is my mom. I just break into a run and go to the trailer and it's about 12:30. We wait for a little while, and my mom says that she saw them run to the trailers and then this guy followed with pizza.

LMFAO!

Anyway, at about 1, Zac just bursts from the trailer. Everyone's screaming, but we know something is wrong when he breaks into a run and just darts across the parking lot in 4 seconds fast.

Damn, is that boy fast. O_O

It wasn't even funny, he was like SWOOSH! and then he was over there. I was stunned. But I was so close to him, like 4 feet. So, we're waiting, and then Taylor and Isaac come out! Now, see, Isaac has a white shirt on during the concert, but now he's in black, so I had no clue he was there. Taylor's smiling and I shout out "GREAT JOB!" and he yells back "Thanks!"

(FYI, Julie and Zoe are in the car at this point, they're slightly pissed, slightly irritable, and a whole lot tired)

But, you see, when I yelled Great Job! Isaac looked up and my mom got a right on picture of him. I may have to wait a week until she gets it developed, but it could be really good! He was looking right at me when I yelled it, and Taylor may be in the picture too.

And, see, Taylor and Isaac walked right by me! Like, I could have reached out just a bit and touched Taylor. I think I smell of him, too. My sweatshirt smells a bit like cologne.

It could be the weird guy next to me during one portion, but I like to think it's Taylor. Wink

So, they brush past me and then it's over. Something was obviously wrong, because they went right into the concert again, and we left. Sad

That was my Hanson experience.

In the end, I got winked at by Taylor, saw Zac run like an Olympian marathonist (not a word) and got looked at by Isaac. No, I did not get an autograph, they did not get their bears, but you know what? I'm fine with that. 100% fine with that. It was so amazing just to be there, swaying with the crowd and yelling out the lyrics, and Zoe has some amazing pictures.

It's all good. Very Happy

And, you know what? Now that I've seen them live, I love them even more. Sounds impossible, but it's true. Before, I thought I was a Fanson, but now know that I wasn't because the feeling I have for those boys is what a real Fanson feels like.

And that was my spiritual, moving essay that I may print out and give to Mr. Hohman to shove it in his face. I bet you didn't cry.

That's fine, I didn't either.

Sorry if there's bad grammar, I was too excited to really type well. Wink

Anyway, that is my little thingy I wrote. Embarassed

And, for your sake, I found some pretty sweet videos from that night:

(I was in a reminiscing mood)

First 3 Songs

Part Of Zac's Solo

Lost Without Each Other -- I'm pretty sure Ash loves this song. Heheh.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

So, I recently made the coolest, most AWESOME Hanson sweatshirt in school and I thought I'd show ya'll.

Very Happy

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11034

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11036-1

...there goes to the shortest blog entry ever. Razz

Anyway, woo! Go Hanson sweatshirts!
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 pm

*bounces*

Alright.

*bounces*

I have an announcement for ya'll.

*bounces*

*takes deep breath*

So, we all know I'm going to a Hanson concert, right? It's October 26th. Anyway, at each Hanson concert, they pick 10 fans from Hanson.net who are fan club members to meet the band. 1 fan is picked for reporter, who does a short interview with them, takes pictures, and is in charge of then giving their report to HansonMag for their monthly issue. The other 9 fans are called Meet And Greeters. They go in at least 2 hours before the show, talk to the guys, get autographs, get group shots and individual pictures of you with them and the other 9 fans, and then once they leave for a soundcheck, you all go up to the front row and get to stand there for the whole show.

Now, how you're picked is simple. You put in your siggy on Hanson.net which concert you're going to be at, if you've had a M&G (Meet And Greet) and if you want one. So, for example, my siggy reads this:

Fan since 1997

Seeing the guys at Lancaster, 10.26.08. Never had M&G, but sure wouldn't mind having one!

Then, the admins of the site RANDOMLY pick people for each concert, and I'm like 99.9% Hanson has a say in it, too. So, about a week ago, they sent out the M&G emails to all the recepients. You have 72 hours to reply, or else your M&G is given to someone else. Sadly, I did not get an email. On a thread for the M&Gers of the Lancaster show, I posted my congrats to everyone and said how I would be at the concert, but did not receive a M&G.

...well...today, at approximately 5:00pm, I checked my Hanson.net inbox and had an email from the admins of Hanson.net with the subject of "M&G At Lancaster Show"

You don't even understand how loud I screamed. Embarassed

So, now, an hour and a half later, I'm still bouncing in excitement. It looks like I'll actually be meeting my guys. Not only will I TALK to them, but Taylor will probably give me a hug, Zac will most likely make some joke about my age, and I will probably talk to Isaac about global warming. I couldn't be happier.

Some of you may be wondering how I got one when everyone else had already gotten their email. O_o

Well, I'll explain. Razz

See, someone either A) did not reply in 72 hours OR B) could not go. So I got theirs. And, either a Hanson themself (most likely Zac, he's on the most) or an admin of the site saw my post on the thread for Lancaster M&Gers and decided I'll be the lucky fan to meet them.

I'll be sure to write a whole report on that night (...heh) and post pictures the following Monday.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:12 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAC!
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:48 pm

Alright.

It's the Monday after the concert, and I have TONS to tell you all. *takes deep breath*

*bounces*

Yesterday was undoubtedly one of the BEST days of my life. We got there about 30 minutes before the walk, ate lunch on the side of the street (*snicker*), registered so our miles would count towards the donations, and then waited for the guys. They eventually came out, looking...well, adorable. Razz

We started the walk and for the first half, I took off my shoes and socks but, let me tell you, it's really actually painful. This was kind of the first time that I realized just what they always mean by like "Walk a mile in a child in Africa's shoes, and you'll know why we do what we do." My feet still hurt, and I only walked a half mile barefoot. Taylor led us into...*shakes head and sighs* a park of all places and there's people like everywhere so it took a while for all of us to get around him and as he's gathering us up in a group, he goes "Alright, everyone, watch out! Some of these leaves are really, very slippery and I don't want anyone falling." Well, as he said that, I kind of slipped on a leaf and I think he saw. :/

Or I LIKE to think he saw. Very Happy

Anyway, we all gather round and it turns out there were all these gross berries that when you stepped on them, they completely spread this disgusting, gross aroma and Taylor was like "Er...come for a walk! Leave with a new perfume!" and he also warned us about '...excremental...things..." or as he words it."

There were some pretty funny parts, especially when he was like "This disease can be spread by breastmilk" and then there was this awkward silence and he's like "...yeah, just laugh now. I know I said breastmilk."

But, anyway, we start walking again and somehow I fall into step with Zac so for the next 10 minutes he's bumping into me, hitting me with the megaphone and all this other stuff and then FINALLY I got up the courage to talk to him and ask him if, as a band, they would ever consider going to middle schools and talking to the kids and how I'm trying to get my school active with their campaign.

And when I say this...meh, he seemed slightly pissed off at me. He was just like keeping his head down, nodding, and smiling every now and then but then kind of got into a conversation with someone else when I was done.

So then we just go back (after a slight panic that I had missed my meet and greet but here they had just switched the times on us) and we all get in a group around Taylor. I felt slightly special cause he nodded towards my friends and I and was like "Did you all register?" and nobody said anything so I was just like "...eh...YEAH!"

Isaac had a pretty hilarious part when we were all on the road and we needed to get off. He grabbed his megaphone and was like "Everyone! Listen up! You need to get off the street or the police will come!" and then he pushes a button that makes this noise like a police siren and let's it run for like a minute and then goes "This is the police! Please, GET OUT OF THE ROAD!"

I think it worked. XD

Anyway, we went around the corner to this pizza place for dinner/lunch and then walked back just in time for my *takes huge breath* meet and greet. So I leave my friends as they go to the back of the line and I meet the other Meet and Greeters, who were all exceptionally nice. Eventually, we're led in and we're all like hyperventilating in nervousness and then we're led into another (gah, so many rooms) empty room where we just stand there and chill out and I'm like "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. They're gonna be here any minute. oh my god."

And then *gulps*

We.

Hear.

It.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Heh. I like to build up suspense.

So, where was I? Ah, yes, the mysterious noise I heard. Very Happy

First, this door just BANGS shut super loudly and we hear some footsteps and whispers. See, there was a long hallway leading up to the room we were in, so the whispering was being carried down the hall. All of a sudden, all the meet and greeters just SHUT UP and listen and then I hear the strangest song I probably will ever hear in my life.

An ad-libbed version of MMMBop full of "oohmmhmmyeahs!" and snapping and clapping.

And the worst part? It's only Taylor singing.

We hear him shuffling down the hallway, tapping his feet, snapping, and all "Ooohwowowohhhh! Mmmhhhshibopshibop!"ing his way to us and I almost died. They all file in, Taylor first, eyes shut in concentration as he tries to make the song sound jazzy, and then Isaac and Zac following with Zac barefoot (totally gross, by the way. I walked next to him during most of the walk and...ugh.)

Anyway, Taylor's eyes snap open and he's all "Oh, hey guys!!" and he comes running up. Zac and Ike follow behind and I'm kind of in the middle and Taylor goes to the two girls to the left of me and Zac goes to the two girls to the right of me and Isaac just kind of skips up to me, all happy that he has a fangirl to chat to. He puts out his hand and goes "Hey! I'm Isaac!" and I'm just like "Oh, hey! I'm Jaclyn!" and so we shake hands and he goes "Do you have anything for me to sign?" so I pull out my infamous Hanson sweatshirt and he's like "Oh wow! I love this! Did you make it?" and Taylor looks up all interestdly and is like "Ooh yeah! Wow, that is really nice!"

So I give Isaac my silver sharpie and him being all like weirdly fatherly and such, uses this real sympathetic tone and he's like "Hmm, aw, I don't think this is gonna work on this material. Here, let me press a bit harder." so then he just kind of scribbles out his signature while I'm just like "Oh, sign anywhere! You might want to sign like...on you, though." and he just kind of snickered at my weird choice of words.

Anyway, he's signs and Taylor just kind of pushes him aside and is like "Hey! I'm Taylor!" and I shake his hand and he like clutches onto mine (If you thought this was gonna be written without some love for this guy, you were seriously wrong) for like 5 seconds *sa-woon* and then he's just like "You know, that is one completely amazing shirt you have on. Really, the lyrics are chosen perfectly!" and he just kind of reads it over and I'm just like smiling goofily and he's like "Oh, anyway, you want me to sign that awesome sweatshirt?" and I'm like "Oh yeah, definitely!" so I hand it to him and I'm letting him use my hand under it so he can lean the sweatshirt on something and he's like "Hmm, this isn't coming up well." So I'm like "You could always sign on the spray painted part with black. That could come up." and he looks at me like I'm a genius and he's like "Good idea! Ike, bring me the sharpie!" and he gets all adorably professional and he's like "Alright, let's sign this."

Then he scribbles like random stuff all over my sweatshirt and I'm like "You know, my principal saw these shirts" and he's like "Mmhmm?" and I'm just like "...and he kind of thought your symbol was a gang sign." and he looks up with his incredibly bright blue eyes and he gasps and he's like "...a...gang sign?" and I'm just like "Yup!" and he's like all terrified and he's like speechless and Isaac cuts in and is like "...you're WHAT thought it was a gang symbol!?" and I'm just like "My principal" all calmly and Taylor's like "...oh my god, I really hope you didn't get into any serious trouble! What did you say? Were you just like "IT'S HANSON! IT'S HANSON! NO VIOLENCE! I'M ANTI VIOLENCE AND SO ARE THEY!"?" and I'm just like "...eh, pretty much, yup!" and he's like "*sighs in relief* Well thank god. I would feel so guilty if you got like a detention for OUR symbol."

So then he's like "Hmm, you know, this isn't working with the sweatshirt" (though his signature is showing fine) "do you think I could sign this instead?" and he just kind of pulls on the material of my handmade Hanson shirt on my shoulder and I'm like "Oh sure! That'd be fine!" So he gives me this childish grin and just kind of takes my shoulders and spins me around and he gets on the floor behind me so my back is eyelevel to him and he's like "...oh boy, you have a lot of hair, don't you?" Then he just starts swatting at my back and trying to get all my hair together and get it over my shoulder but he's like miserably failing and instead he's like touching my neck to try to get all of my hair so I just reach over and grab all my hair simply and...er...well our hands brushed *coughs loudly* but anyway so then he's like humming to himself and scribbling all over my shirt (which I shall post a picture of later) and he's like "Aha! It's beautiful!" And I'm like "Woo!" so he stands up and smiles.

So then he just kind of slithers in a weird way over to the other girls and my one friend was like "Hey, Zac, how many shows do you want to do in your lifetime?" and he's like "...SEVENTY THOUSAND!!" and we're all like "...Shocked" and so then Isaac and him got into a fight on how many shows that would be per year and Isaac's like "...235. 235 shows per year, Zac. No offense but...that's impossible." And Zac is like "NO IT ISN'T! WE SHALL DO IT!" and Taylor just looks over his shoulder and he sees me all frighetened and he's like "Ah, ignore him. He gets a bit weird sometimes." But when I look back at Zac, he's staring at me wide-eyed and he yells out in this deep, creepy voice "SEVENTY!" and I had missed the first part of the conversation cause I was gawking/talking to Taylor so I look at him and I'm like "...seventy what?" and he just turns back to Isaac and screams "THOUSAND!" And you hear Taylor sigh so irritatedly.

So then Taylor is like "Alright! Picture time!" and he grabs me by the shoulders and just kind of steers me around and I'm trying to go like next to him cause I'm one of the tallest and so is he and he's like "Er. No. You stay here, right in front of me, cause I don't want you in the back." and I'm like "...ok... Razz " so he puts his arm around my shoulders and the girl is like "Alright, here we go!" and she hits the flash button and the top of the camera like flaps up and she kind of shrieks cause it scares her and Taylor's like "...*gasp*" and he looks at me and he's like trying not to smile. Anyway, we're all standing there and I feel him like lean down to my shoulder and he's trying to like creep me out cause I hear all these deep breaths right in my ear and I turn my head and his face is like RIGHT there and I look at him wide-eyed and he just kind of smiles and stands up straighter. Then the girl takes the picture...and another, and then picture time is like over.

Then Zac comes right up to me and he's like "I heard about your principal gang sign ordeal" (remember how I thought he was pissed at me during the walk? Turns out he wasn't. He was more like pissed off at my principal) and he's just like "...I have made up my mind: Your. Principal. Is. A. Bum." and I just kind of giggle and he's like "Oh no, this is no laughing matter. He's a bum. He has serious problems and I have serious problems with him. He's a bum, plain and simple. A bum. I do not like him what so ever." So I clutch my heart and I'm like "Oh, I know! There's definitely something wrong with him." and he's like "Exactly! He's a bum!" and then Taylor just kind of like butts in and pushes Zac to the side and Zac's like "... Evil or Very Mad "

Then Taylor just like grabs my hand and is like "It was a pleasure meeting you. I really hope you enjoy the concert. It's been a fantastic meet and greet." and ok, yeah, I'm gonna steal SM's term, but I was freaking dazzled. Later when I was talking to the other fans, they said they were told never to look Taylor in the eyes cause his blue eyes just make you...well, they dazzle you.

And I kind of made that mistake.

I just kind of stared at him and smiled and I was like "Same here." And he smiled back widely and let go of my hand and then the meet and greet was over and I had to leave the room because of an interview.

*sigh*

I shall save the moosh about Taylor and his little dazzlements for the next post. Razz

But...er...you know what? He never gave me my silver sharpie back. Very Happy

EDIT:

Last night, lying in bed, going over the Meet and Greet in my head from the moment they arrived to the moment I left, I realized something. In this post...I left out some details. *smacks head on keyboard*

So, some things I left out:

While Taylor was signing my name he was like "Oh, god, I am so sorry, but what was your name again?" and I'm like over my shoulder "Jaclyn." and he's like "Oh, right! How do you spell that?" and I'm like "J-A-C-L-Y-N" and so he starts like scribbling and he's like "J-A-C what?" so I giggle and he smirks and I'm like "L-Y-N!!" and he's like "Oh! Ok! I got it now!!" and then he took forever writing on me.

I don't know why, but I thought that was funny. :/

Anyway, before Taylor butt into Zac and my conversation, Zac was all like "Alright, turn yourself around, I need to put some REAL gang signs on this t shirt of yours that'll make your principal cringe." I had to laugh later cause all he wrote was ZAC. He must think his name is threatening or something.

Also, during the picture, I was so scared cause Taylor was like "We may be too close, let's take a few steps back" and all I kept thinking was "Oh my god, I'm going to step on his foot. Shocked"

But I didn't, so it was all good. I just had to be cautious of bumping into his *coughgloriouscough* chest.

And then after Isaac signed my sweatshirt and I was talking to Taylor, I had to chuckle cause him and Zac ran up to this random fuseball table and started playing but then Taylor gave them a stern look and they came back to us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Before I babble about how sincere and sweet Taylor was and the hidden surprises the guys gave to me during the actual concert, I shall post some pictures (courtesy of Zoe, myself, and my other friends):

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01328

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01333

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01408

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01433

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01445

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01454

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01479

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. DSC01495

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11082

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11087

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11093

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11094

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11095

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11098

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11106

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11107

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11110

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11128

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11132

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. SDC11133

Anddddd VIDEOS!!

(Zoe is singing, not me)

Blue Sky

MMMBop
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Alright, I forgot I had still much to blog about (like...erm...THE ACTUAL CONCERT) so I shall do this now. Very Happy

But, before I go into much detail, I shall share my feelings about meeting the guys.

It was not only the best moment of my life, but it's probably a moment I shall cherrish and remember forever. They were all incredibly, undoubtfully some of the sweetest, nicest people I may ever meet. I think it takes a lot to be friendly and outgoing with people you've just literally met, but they all acted like they had been my friends for years. Also, usually, when you look at Taylor in interviews, pictures, or videos, he looks/acts intimidating. Truthfully, I was a bit scared to meet him. But in real life? He's kind, a whole lotta childish, silly, and SO SO SO friendly! I would have never guessed he would be so immature and goofy in real life!

Anyway, I shall move onto the concert.

After the meet and greet, the 4 of us (one girl stayed behind cause she was the reporter and had to do an interview) went up a set of stairs and into the stage/bar area. One of the opening acts, Everybody Else, was in the middle of their soundcheck and while they had equipment on the mosh pit, we all waited by the bar and giggled and disected all of our conversations. My friend even took a picture of my back so I could see their signatures. Laughing

So, after everything had been taken off, we went up to the stage (I was DIRECTLY in front of Tay's piano with a tremendous view) and listened to the souncheck...and continued to giggle like idiots. Anyway, the two opening acts, Everybody Else and Dave Barnes (who is freaking hilarious, by the way. Seriously, see him live. His dance moves cracked me up) were tremendous and then came Hanson time!

They came on pretty early compared to their other shows, which I almost felt like congratulating them on, and they're amazing! Taylor is right smack in front of me, I have an amazing view of Ike and a relatively good view of Zac!

And *forces self to breathe* every single song, Taylor smiled at me. Smiled. Every. Song. Even my one friend told me afterwards that she had noticed him smiling at me 6 or 7 times and that was just when she was looking right at him! *screams* I'm like a friend of a Hanson or something! WOOT!

I had to go through an hour and a half of him glancing and smiling at me. Seriously, it was like heaven. Besides a stupid girl throwing water on Isaac and it getting on his guitar, switchboard, and him and some stupid girl screaming out to Zac that she loved him during one of the most saddest, meaninful songs, the whole night was amazing. My friend said during one of their breaks, they were standing behind a see-through curtain and she pretty much died because Taylor didn't notice you could see through it and started dancing crazily, flapping arms, bobbing knees, and swaying head. Very Happy

Also, Taylor saw me glance up to my friends a few times (they were on the balconies) and I found it amazing because apparently he glanced up there trying to see who I was looking at and when he saw us both smiling and silently mouthing words, he started smiling up there, too.

Talk about a sweetheart. <3

He then must have also told Ike and Zac because they smiled up there a few times and at the very end of the show, Zac went to throw his drumstick and he practically singled out my one friend (who insanely in love with him, by the way) threw it RIGHT at her, but didn't put enough force behind it cause it then skimmed her fingertips and fell to the crowd below. Rolling Eyes

But still!!

Also, it was hilarious, cause at the end of the show all the people in the first and second row had their hands up as Taylor ran by, trying to shake them all. I'm standing there, smiling like an idiot, with my hand out as he...

Well, wait.

Let me build up suspense.

When he did the thing I'm about to tell you, I openly gaped, gave him an incredulous stare, huffed in annoyance, and ground my teeth.

But looking back, I have to laugh at the WHOLE thing because it was freaking hilarious and it was pretty cool of a thing for him to do.

When he saw my hand outstretched, he snickered at me, went to shake my hand, and then mumbled loud enough for me to hear "Hmm, no, let's not go to her." and then passed me completely.

I was dissed by Taylor Hanson.

Laughing

Anyway, Isaac also went to throw me his guitar pick, glanced at Taylor in humor, then turned the opposite way and threw it over there.

I was picked on by Hanson! *dances and sings in a circle*

Even though it was slightly rude and I could have killed them all for it, I find it a special honor.

So, that right there, was my Hanson Concert '08 experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.   My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hanson crazed, Carlisle obsessed, silly blog.
Page 1 of 1