We're Not THAT Obsessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're Not THAT Obsessed

So, this totally awesome fourm we have created for you is for many different things. You Can come here to talk about Hanson, Twilight, or just talk and be totally random and crazy. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poetry & Short stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
Rolling down a Hill in a Wheelborrow
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

Poetry & Short stories Empty
PostSubject: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm

This is for the writers of the site, feel free to share you're own work or just some of your favorite quotes, poems,etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/steph_24_luv
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm

I wrote this just now, its not too great, but hey its the truth. I dont really have a title for it either so yeah lol.

It's growing inside me,
Like a disease,
Tearing apart all the walls of security I managed to put up,
Blackness spreading through my entire being,
I can no longer function corectly,
I can no longer breath,
The sun has become the darkest of the stars,
The moon has become a sign of misery,
For I know that each night his ghost will appear,
My only savior is this small flame in the depths of my soul,
Saving me,
Enduring all that this blackness can offer.
Back to top Go down
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Location : Your face. Yeah that's right. But you can't see me.

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:35 pm

wow.
that's really good.
Back to top Go down
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 pm

thanx zoe! =]
Back to top Go down
Chadley
The One And Only Obsessed With Hanson Admin Who Is Known To Them As "GANG Girl"
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Alright, this is something I wrote just because of a vivid mental image. Erm...I don't know who the characters are or what they're doing or even IF they're human, so if you comment, please be nice. Embarassed

Her fingers trail the prickly leaves as he watches from afar; the corners slicing her sensitive skin on the fingertips in barely noticiable clusters of red. Surrounded. He follows lithely, through the bushes and through the trees as she gathers momentum, falling deeper and deeper. Her bare feet pick up hasty speed, her hands running along the bright and vivid wildflowers that lead her to her end. They show her the way, through the labyrinth of beauty in the fields and meadows of their kindgom. His eyes are dark with desire and need as he takes his steps lightly, cautious not to make a sound. The way the flowers wave back and forth in a sea of movement as she runs, a breeze ruffling her hair. Ruffling the leaves that cover her trail.

Blistering. The sun shines down from high in the sky, a firey ball of heat sharing its warmth to the world in a smoldering embrace as the soft breeze creates tenderness throughout the land. The trees are marked with Mother Nature's love with their long, magnificent branches and wild berries that grow from their healthy green leaves. Out here, in the wilderness, it is empty besides the thunderous echo of mystic and enchantment. A hummingbird flaps her iridescent wings as she glides, close to the woman's hair, but with space in between. The towering trees hug the borders of the meadow tightly with adoration as the woman runs, her feet crushing tiny insects crawling and surviving on the forest floor. The sun beams down on her as fresh beads of sweat gather on her temple, running down her face and smoothing over her angled features.

She keeps going, her yellow cotton dress trailing behind her in the wind. The mass of brown hair attached to her crown flows with a beauty as it glimmers and shimmers in the daytime sun. Her heart is racing, beating violently in her ribcage. She whispers a name which is lost in the wind. He stalks her from behind, his powerful presence crushing the mighty nature of the wilderness in a battle of man versus wild.

His eyes scan the forest, wandering over rocks and loose pebbles. He ignores the call of the hawk above him, the pestering sqwuaks ringing in his ears loudly. She does not know he follows, but she has a feeling. A fleeting thought.

She wonders if someone is near.

The lace of her dress gets caught on an outreaching branch, wanting to pull her close for company, but she refuses and she tears. The soft lace is torn as she continues her mission in the great forest. Her hands brush over the peices of the woods; a bright red flower with petals so soft, they feel like velvet, the roughness of a worn tree, old and bent over from the years it has spent on Earth.

He lurks from behind, closing in on her. He can feel the taste of her on his mouth, hear the trail her mind goes down, see the way she will respond to her name being called. In a matter of moments, something horrendous and horrible will happen but only he knows what this event shall be.

She looks up towards the wide sky, the blues and whites blending to make one beautiful scene of clouds and sky. She stands, twirling, trying to figure her way out. A drop of crimson drips from a cut on her knee.

He calls her name, putting all into the open.

She is gone.

Meh. It could use some revising, but for now I guess it's ok. I don't know why I wrote it, I just did. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadleyloveshanson
mrscrosby<3
Eating with Edward
mrscrosby<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:35 pm

OMGGGGGG ITS SOO GOOD.
I LOVE IT!

... i feel stupid asking this... but what happens to her? confused
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 pm

You know...I really have no clue. Embarassed

Like, no clue what so ever.

I may use this in like a future story or something and I'll have it explained there. *shrugs*

Anyway, thank you so much! I appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
mrscrosby<3
Eating with Edward
mrscrosby<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm

LMFAOOOOOO
thats what im here for buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Location : Your face. Yeah that's right. But you can't see me.

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm

thats really good chads.
i didnt understand most of it though because of the big words.
BUT THATS GOOD! Very Happy
and richard simons was making me piss myself.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

To Zoe: Thank you! Well...I do use big words. Embarassed I shall admit it. Anyway, thanks a bunch.

To Julie: LOL! Aw, well, thanks. Smile

*punches playfully on the shoulder*

*snort*
Back to top Go down
mrscrosby<3
Eating with Edward
mrscrosby<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 pm

i can understand big words *glows with pride* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 pm

aww its great c-money cuddle bear!!!!
Back to top Go down
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

PostSubject: Re: Poetry & Short stories   Poetry & Short stories EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 pm

This is random and it makes no sence but whatever -_-

Living in Love,
Emotions running through me like a river,
Memories of this one time beautiful thing,
Tears representing the love i lost,
His face is all i long to see,
Without a doubt my life has faded,
Living in sorrow,
Why'd he leave?
My mind won't comprehend,
Eyes roaming, searching,
Nothing..