We're Not THAT Obsessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're Not THAT Obsessed

So, this totally awesome fourm we have created for you is for many different things. You Can come here to talk about Hanson, Twilight, or just talk and be totally random and crazy. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
Rolling down a Hill in a Wheelborrow
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:08 pm

Anyone remember their dreams? anything odd? anything you want to share?
HERE IS THE PLACE! =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/steph_24_luv
Twilight<3
Buying a Hanson CD
Twilight<3

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm

I had this dream the other night, oh, I mean last night. And I was up on the roof with my brother and we were both high... and then we snuck back into a window at this hotel and we were in this other persons room who was in the shower. So I was trying to tell my brother (who wasn't my brother anymore but some random guy) that we should get out of there but he didn't listen. So I tried to leave and just as I was leaving a woman came out of the bathroom so I ran out the door and left the random guy (who was a rebel now) back in the room. Later, my mom was like "Where's _______ (the guy's name.. I forget his name)" So I said "I don't know." And then all of a sudden, the guy came down and he was naked. I adverted my eyes as if to give him some respect, you know? And then, my cousins showed up and I had to drive half a car. And then I found myself in a nudest colony.

And that was my dream. Actually, there was a bit more but I'll stop there.
Back to top Go down
sWeEteStGiiRl<3
Rolling down a Hill in a Wheelborrow
sWeEteStGiiRl<3

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:26 pm

omfg god twi YOU NASTY!! LMFAO
random guy ehh Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/steph_24_luv
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Location : Your face. Yeah that's right. But you can't see me.

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Nicee Evey.
So I had a dream the other night and get ready, it was odd.
Well not really.

There was like this dinosaur thing. But it wasn't really a dinosaur. It was kind of like those things in Cloverfield. And like my whole science class was there and we loved it. But random people came in and they would scream and leave.

That's it.
Yeah I know, lame.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
The One And Only Obsessed With Hanson Admin Who Is Known To Them As "GANG Girl"
Chadley

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:55 pm

...*is speechless*

If that were to happen, I would be the one weirdo to go up and hug it.

Anyway, I had a dream a few nights ago that I MEANT to post, but I forgot.

Here it goes:

All of my friends, my mom, and I were at the beach (the beach was kind of an island). For some reason, we left the island and went to the mainland to go to this CVS/Wal-Mart store. As we stood inside (in our bathing suits) we lined up along one of the aisles cause the guy was going to come running by in 10 minutes with a hose and we all wanted to be sprayed. As we stood there, across the aisle, this guy was playing a piano in a BRIGHT yellow t-shirt. I don't know why I was the only one to notice the guy playing the piano (he was only like 2 feet away from us) but I did and I stood there listening. Then, Zac Hanson runs up the guy, taps him on the shoulder, and goes "Come on, Tay! Ike's waiting out in the bus!" The guy playing the piano looks up at Zac and smiles and it was *blissful sigh* Taylor Hanson. Anyway, he stands up, sees me openly staring at the two of them, and goes "Hey! What's your name?" I eventually get over the shock and we start talking for like 10 minutes while Zac stands behind him, grimacing, arms crossed, and tapping his foot as he grows more and more impatient. Then, Zac starts to pull him out of the store, mumbling how they need to get back to Ike and Tay calls out "See you at the concert!" and winks.

I felt so horrible cause I woke up thinking they would be waiting for me in October.

Oh well.

Anyway, I don't usually have Hanson dreams so don't think I have them every night. I'm lucky if I have one once a month. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadleyloveshanson
Chadley
Chadley

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 pm

*looks around*

Was everyone scared off cause of my Hanson dream?

Well, I had a different dream last night and I'm going to write about it since this may be the most vivid dream I've ever had.

And I know almost exactly what Evey will be either thinking or saying to me after she reads this. Probably something like "Chads, everyone dies someday. The world is ending even now. It will end some day."

Heheh.

Anyway! I shall share now:

So I was in gym with my whole grade. It wasn't exactly the gym I use at school, though, cause it looked different, but it represented my gym at school. Anyway, we were all walking around, in our normal clothes and not our gym suits. Then, this one guy in our grade who's like...well, he's pretty popular, randomly comes up to me and is like "Hey! Jaclyn! Did ya see the news?" and I'm like "...what?" and he points to this random plasma flat screen TV in the corner of the gym and on it is like the World News and they're saying how the world will officially end in the next week.

It was kind of like the whole thing about a month ago...except this was definitely happening.

Anyway, so then everyone's like screaming and crying and the gym teachers won't let us go (cause apparently, the whole school had been dismissed hours before except the gym class) so we had to stay. And then this one gym teacher at my school brings out a clipboard and makes the whole grade stand in line as he goes down the line checking their names off on this list that's on his clipboard. So then everyone's slowly leaving and that popular kid and I go together and we're like "Let's go to my house!"

Then we're all like trying to get to my house before the world spontaneously blows up and we get home and we go straight to my parent's bedroom (Yeah, I know what all of you are thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter, nothing even happens Rolling Eyes) and we sit on the bed and he's like "What do we do now? We're gonna die, aren't we!?" and I randomly bring out a notebook and I'm like "Calm down. It's ok, really. If we die, we'll die together." and he's like "...oh...true."

So I'm like writing random stuff down on the notepad and he's like "What are you doing?" and I'm like "I'm writing down 9 things I want to do before I die." He's all like "Ooh! That's a really good idea!" And then I randomly walk into the little sunroom off of my parent's room and I sit down on the couch and I'm writing like the weirdest things down on my list like 'Eat some chocolate' 'read a book' 'sleep for 15 minutes' and he's like awed by all of my 9 things.

Then it was seriously weird cause all of a sudden I wasn't really in the dream, instead my mind was like showing me the World News that was playing on TV at the time. So, on the news, they were talking about this movie that was scheduled to come out in December that was called like Pretty Little Ponies and it was like a behind the scenes excerpt on how the stars felt about the end of the world. The celebs in the movie were like Aaron Echkart, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and Jared Padalecki (but he was like this guy that was hardly in it). It then shows like Aaron, Angelina, and Jennifer dancing on this rooftop while Aaron has a powdered wig on and they're all drinking champagne and shoving their face up in the camera and all like "We're gonna dieeee!"

Anyway, then it does like a character analysis of the characters and it's all like "Jared Padalecki as Daniel!" and it disects his fashion sense and his hairstyle and all this weird crap. And there was also this other guy that was like Jared's twin but with shorter hair. Anyway, then the news goes to some local toy store where it's actually more like a mall and they have EVERYTHING there. And the managers are just like "Take what you want! Take it all!" so there's all these hobos and everything just stealing all of the stuff and then it zoomed in on this women's face and she was like crying and clutching a Barbie Doll.

So, then, I snap back to reality and I'm just like "I have an idea!" to the guy and he's like "What is it!?" and so I just stand up and drag him to my bedroom (again, I repeat, NOTHING HAPPENS) and I sit down in front of my bookcase and he sits down next to me and I start making a list of like all these random important things to me like book series, musical bands, friends, likes/dislikes, favorite movies. Just about all of my interests and he was like "Why are you doing that?" and I like stuff the list under my pillow and I was like "In case another human species comes around millions of years from now and want to learn about me!"

And then I woke up.

Anyway, I just found it weird that people were celebrating the fact that the world was ending....or at least everyone besides that girl in the toy store.

Last edited by Chadley on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 pm

LMAO CHADS!!
That first one was...weird. And I hate to break your fantasy but it probably will never happen. heh. heh.

And I wanted to like piss myself reading the second one.
"And the manager's are just like "Take what you want! Take it all!" so there's all these hoboes and everything just stealing all of the stuff and then it zoomed in on this women's face and she was like crying and clutching a Barbie Doll."
LMAO HOBOS!!!!
Andd thennn.

"In case another human species comes around millions of years from now and want to learn about me!"
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I feel like you like told me that same line before.
LMAOO!
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Dude, I have so many little fantasies where they embrace me into their world and I become their little sister in a sense

*cough*

But, alas, I know. It shall never happen *sheds a tear*

Heheheh. She really was clutching a Barbie Doll. Razz

That other line makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ashhhhhhh
Tripping, Flipping, Falling off sidewalks, and anything else to hurt myself. - PS- I'm an Admin.
Ashhhhhhh

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:00 pm

HAH Chads! Laughing

ok, i had this dram last night, and its really strange but anyways:
I was in this car with My mom, and her 3 friends. and its this car that i've never seen before in my life, and someone told my mom's friend that the sun was explodeingor something like that. so she went all crazy (and she was driving) so we started hitting all theese people, and then the car started talking and it was like "self destruct in 15 secounds unless i get my M&Ms" then my mom goes" crap, i dont have any M&Ms Sad" so then they just all sit there. i guess they died. so then i jump out of the car, and im in this like ball pit, exsept its filled with Pennys, Nickels, and Dimes. and al these random people from my school were swimming in it. So i go up to my friend Erin and im like "what is this?!?" and turns out she was like a robot and shegoes "Gimme my M&Ms!!" so i like scream, and jump on this random guy swimming by, then this person yells "ROBOTS WILL RULE THE WORLD!" so the guy is all holding me in his arms, and he goes "crap, i need to have sex before it ends..." and im all like "whaa...?" so i like ran away, cuz he was clearly weird. then, i was suddenly back at the car, and my other friend was there, and she wasn't a robot yet, and she was like "WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO, FIRST WE SHOULD TIPI SOME PEOPLE AND THEN WE SHOULD...." and for some reason we were and a carisal, and it was fun. haha, then i woke up.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:37 pm

LMAO Ash!

Well, last night, I had one of the most creepiest dreams I think I have ever had. I was going to post about it my blog but Zoe made me do it in here instead.

I wasn't even really IN the dream, I was more like watching it.

It started out with these 6 teenagers (maybe about 17, 18 years old) driving in this old, old car that was kind of like an Impala. There were 3 guys and 3 girls and I got the feeling that they were all couples. Anyway, there was kind of a 'leader', in a sense, of the group and he was driving. They were driving along this dirt road along, I guess you could call it, the countryside. I just remember it was insanely green. They then stopped the car randomly at the base of this small hill and got out of the car.

Now, they didn't come right out and say this, it was more of a shared knowledge between all of us, but there was something wrong with the forest. It was like an urban legend that when people went inside the forest, they came out different. There was always something off about the person (if they even came out at all). So these 6 people start walking up the hill and into the forest and I think it was drizzling lightly. They walked for a long, long time until they were miles in.

As they walked, they started to get headaches. The further they walked, the worse it got. Then they started to forget things, too, like why they were there and who they were. Their memory wouldn't be gone for a long period of time, but for like amounts of maybe a minute, and they would be unsure of who they were. They were miles in when they came across this old, beat up diner. When they went in, they all sat down at this one lone booth in the corner and the 'leader' was asking them what they thought they should do. It was obvious they couldn't stay because of their heads, and they wanted to know what to do. His girlfriend wanted to get out as soon as possible because her headache was the worst. As they sat at the table, there was even a period of time where she was crazed and had forgotten everything.

They then decided to find their way out of the forest and they left the diner. As they walked, their headaches started to lessen up, except for the girlfriend's. Suddenly, the girlfriend just vanished. No one even acknowledged that she had left, she just disappeared. It was almost like she wasn't even there in the first place.

And then, in her stead, was this man. I don't even know if I can describe him properly, but it was like he was made of mist. He didn't trail behind the group either, he joined right in and started walking next to the leader. His face was completely featureless and just completely white. Even though his whole body was almost blank, you could see the lines of his clothes. He looked modern, not from a long time ago, and seemed to be just wearing jeans, a sweater with like a corduroy jacket over top with a scarf. His hair wasn't necessarily long, but it was kind of sticking out from under a hat he had on. The hat wasn't like a baseball cap, but kind of like a top hat but without such a tall top. He carried an umbrella that he held over his head to shield himself from the rain. He was completely colorless. As they walked, he was utterly silent. He made no sounds and no one paid any attention to him.

Even though he never made any signs of hostility, you just knew he wasn't good. He had this essence of fright and creepiness and abnormality. It was kind of like he was part of the forest itself. As they all came to the hill, he seemed to pull back because the rest of them were mostly down the hill or even at the car, and he was still at the top. He walked down, head hanging low, without a sound. The others just seemed to stand around the car, wondering about their headaches, and he got right in. He slid to the far end of the car, right behind the passenger seat and looked out the window. Well, I'm not exactly sure if you would say he was 'looking' because he had no defined features on his face, but his head was turned away. The leader then finally notice his girlfriend was missing as he got into the driver's seat.

As he crouched down to get in the car, he noticed the man in the backseat and pulled back out from the seat. He walked to the back of the car and pulled open the back door and said "Sir, what are you doing?"

The man then just turned his head, slightly slowly, and looked squarely at the leader with these wide, pitch black, empty sockets for eyes and just stared.

And that's when I woke up.

It wasn't exactly a nightmare, it just scared the hell out of me. I woke up crying. Embarassed

Anyway, I don't know what made this dream just so different from all my others, but I just can't seem to get it out of my mind. *sighs*

Last edited by Chadley on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh jeez Chads. I would be like crying if I had that dream.

ANYWHO..

I had this dream last night, and it should have made me sad, but it didn't.

So I was like getting dismissed from school and like, I was talking to my friend Lauren and it turns out her cousin, who I've met like once, was dead. So I kind of just let that phase over me and I got on the bus. Julie, who doesnt ride my bus was there too. We like got off and didn't want to wear our sweatshirts, so we stuffed them in this sewer thing. Then we found some golf balls, and my whole stop like started throwing them down my hill. But then the sewer like started exploding so we ran to get our sweatshirts but they were all wet. Later, more of my friends came, and my one friend Casey, you we thought had died too, like appeared there. Then she like gave us ipods because she made like a hit song, and she doesn't even really sing a lot.

Weiirrrddd. People have to like stop vanishing and dying in dreams. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Chadley

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Alright, so, call me pathetic, but I asked this 'dream doctor' about my dream...and I got an email back. *cough*

This is what I received:

Yes, Jaclyn, I can understand that you had difficulty making sense of this dream - because you were trying to comprehend it through your mind.

My first question for you is How did you FEEL in the dream? It is the feelings in the dream that are the key.

Entering the forest in your dream may be analagous to stepping into the spiritual journey. Yes, it is true, you will come out different from the way you know yourself to be - you will come out who you actually are. I believe that this dream is about entering another dimension - the realm of the divine. Your friends in the dream chose to go there - because we all have an innate yearning to return to our 'home' - with the divine, with God, with what ever is your spiritual pull. To return does involve some suffering. Could it be that the leader's girlfriend made the choice to 'stay', when the others could not? The 'leader' is most likely the Animus - the male archetype who comes to us in our dreams to remind us who we really are, who want to guide us to being in relationship with Him, with all the agents of the divine. He is leading the group on a journey - and is inviting you on this journey - do you want to accept the invitation?

I can imagine that you may have questions about this Jaclyn and I invite you to write back. I can comment more about your dream if you can share about the feelings that you had in the dream. For example, how was it for you when you walked into this 'forbidden' forest? when you started getting headaches? when the girlfirend disappeared? when the ghostly man appeared? what did you feel? I would be happy to communicate more with you.

If you are interested in learning more about dreamwork, you can check out our website -www.northofeden.com. I am also willing to schedule a complimentary 15 minute conversation about the dreamwork. Let me know if you are interested.

I hope to hear back from you.

Sincerely,
Gerette

Well, I admit, I didn't think this dream was under a religious concept and, erm, that wasn't exactly the type of reply I wanted and/or expected, but whatever.

I may repond...I may not. *ponders*
Back to top Go down
HeresMyHello
Dress shopping
HeresMyHello

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Seems like this dream doctor looked a little far into it. : )
But I guess that's what they do.
Back to top Go down
Ashhhhhhh
Tripping, Flipping, Falling off sidewalks, and anything else to hurt myself. - PS- I'm an Admin.
Ashhhhhhh

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

I had a really weird/funny in a weird twisted way dream last night!

ok, so i was walking my friend home from spending the night, and i come back and my moms all like missing, but her car key's were randomly laying on the tailgrate of our truck which is in the driveway.

so i like ran inside to look at her and im just like all calm though, i wasnt freaking out at all. then i saw this nate on her bed and it said "your next" and i STILL didnt screm. so i went back outside, and a bunch of people were like runnning around and screaming, and then this serial killer - the person who took my mom- like came over to me, and everyone was like screaming and panicing and i was just standing there dazed, and i was like "wait, cant i just call the police?"

so i cal the police, and my dad answers (how convenient,, lol) so i calmly tell him all the info while this serial killer is chargeing at my with a knife. and then the police like teleaport there, and the arrest him, and my mom magiclly appears, and then everyone was like thanking me and everything.

then i woke up. lol. but it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're Not THAT Obsessed :: Other Stuff :: Random-
Jump to: