We're Not THAT Obsessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're Not THAT Obsessed

So, this totally awesome fourm we have created for you is for many different things. You Can come here to talk about Hanson, Twilight, or just talk and be totally random and crazy. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Ah, yes, how we all love rules. Very Happy Basiclly, don't break them, and we won't have a problem. Break them, and we will hang you by your ear and tickle you with feathers. Got it? K. Wink

1) We'll allow you to cuss. Neither of us have a big problem with it, but do know that if you abuse it, it could be taken away.

2) No harrassment of any type. First we will warn you, but you only get one warning. Keeping pushing the wrong buttons and it may not turn out so pretty.

3) This isn't as much a rule as it is a request: Don't talk about other people behind thier backs. It's annoying and childish.

4) Stay on topic. We have a Chatbox for a reason. It's called randomness and craziness and the need to spaz out.

5) Diss Hanson and you get thrown out.

No, Chadley is not kidding.

Actually, yes she is.

...but you may get a threatening PM from her about how she will 'Force you to listen to Hanson for 48 hours straight and memorize all of their biographies on wikipedia".

Alright, that was totally a joke right there. Chadley would never do that...she would snap at you, though.

6) If you have an idea for a thread, just PM Chads or Me, that was its not confuseing about all our threads.

These are all for now, if we think of something more, one of us will add it.
Back to top Go down
https://wnto.forumotion.com
Twilight<3
Buying a Hanson CD
Twilight<3

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:29 pm

Boo! Rules!

Nah, I'm joking. I shall follow them.
Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1