We're Not THAT Obsessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're Not THAT Obsessed

So, this totally awesome fourm we have created for you is for many different things. You Can come here to talk about Hanson, Twilight, or just talk and be totally random and crazy. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Err....hi?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystina the Alien
Rideing to Forks with Charlie
Krystina the Alien

Err....hi? Empty
PostSubject: Err....hi?   Err....hi? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm

I felt like I should come here to haunt Chads more. That and I randomly found the link to Messing with Life in my favorites, and therefore, found the link here. So, here I is.

Now, for formalities. I am very possibly the second most obsessed Hanson fan here. I can't say I'm first, seeing as God has kept me from seeing Hanson two times now.

Anywho, my name is Krystina, and I am an alien. My spaceship dropped me here, and now I'm stuck. Kinda like Phil of the Future, only not. I'm also 17, and will be 18 in March. Same day that Taylor Hanson will turn...26, I think. My friend Jess also has me addicted to Tokio Hotel.

And, naturally, I'm also addicted to Twilight. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Ashhhhhhh
Tripping, Flipping, Falling off sidewalks, and anything else to hurt myself. - PS- I'm an Admin.
Ashhhhhhh

Err....hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err....hi?   Err....hi? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 am

HEYYYYYY!
welcome! yeah, haha uh well, no one comes on like..ever. so its kinda saddening. but still new user! yay! *dances* Err....hi? 275394
Back to top Go down

Err....hi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're Not THAT Obsessed :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: